Site Updates - Surnames: Taysum/Taysom/Toysom, Longney, Mills, Watkins, Greenway, Goulding/Golding, Aylaway, Organ, Welch, Minton
Category: What's New at Hibbitt.org.uk
I have recently been extending my Taysum/Taysom/Toysom line and have added a number of people and included further information for some of the existing people on my site as follows:
- Children of my 8 x great-grandfather, Alexander Toysom, including Sarah (b. abt 1713), John (abt. 1715-1769), Aaron (b. abt. 1718), Phoebe and Dinah.
- Also, Phoebe's husband, Jacob Mills, and Dinah's husband, William Watkins.
- Notes for my 8 x great-grandmother, Jane Longney.
- Notes for my 7 x great-grandparents, John Taysom (abt. 1715-1769) & Mary Longney and their children Sarah (abt. 1736-1793), John (1739), John (1740-1820), Aaron (1745-1807), Mary and William.
- Sarah's (abt. 1736-1793) husband, Joseph Greenway, and their seven children.
- Aaron's (abt. 1745-1807) wife, Elizabeth Goulding, and their five children.
- Elizabeth Goulding's parents, Benjamin Golding & Elizabeth Aylaway.
- Aaron Taysum (abt. 1780-1851) and his wife, Charity Organ. This Aaron was the son of Aaron (abt. 1745-1807) & Elizabeth above.
- Charity's parents, John Organ & Elizabeth ?
- Notes for my 6 x great-grandparents, John Taysum (abt. 1740-1820) & Lydia Welch, and their nine children, including Jemima (abt. 1779-1836).
- Jemima's husband, Thomas Mills.
- Notes for Lydia Welch's sisters, Mary & Sarah Welch.
- Mary Welch's husband, John Minton.
[Note: All content on the Hibbitt & Barnes Family History website and blog is copyrighted. Click here for conditions of use.]