Category: What's New at Hibbitt.org.uk
- Altered Grace Riccard's surname to Reckett. Alternatively, she might have been called Rickett.
- Added Abet Edwards, daughter of Nathaniel and Grace Edwards (nee Rickett).
- Added Grace's parents, Robert and Elizabeth Reckett.
- Discovered two further children of Beaton Edwards, both illegitimate, Elias Edwards (b. abt. 1804) and John Bowden Edwards. John was probably the son of Edward Bowden whom his mother married not long after he was privately baptized, perhaps indicating that he might have been born prematurely and needed to be baptized urgently.
- Added further details and footnotes for Elias Edwards (b. abt 1786), brother of Beaton.
- Added lots of details for Israel Edwards and Susanna Saunders and also added their nine children. This family emigrated to Australia in 1847.
- Added Susanna's parents, Richard Saunders and Johanna Bowden. Married in 1792, Richard was a veterinary surgeon.
- Added Mary Ann Dashper, wife of George Geake. George was my great-grandfather's brother. Mary died in 1942 and her funeral took place in Peter Tavy where she and George lived.
[Note: All content on the Hibbitt & Barnes Family History website and blog is copyrighted. Click here for conditions of use.]