Category: What's New at Hibbitt.org.uk
After recently taking another trip with Harvey to the depths of Cornwall, I've made the following additions to some of Harvey's Cornish family lines.
- A few more details and notes for Phillis Tregurtha Harvey, nee Keigwin, who was Harvey's 3 x great-grandmother.
- Phillis's parents, Thomas Keigwin & Ann Tregurtha (1784-1864) with notes, plus photographs on their family page.
- Ann Tregurtha's (1784-1864) parents, William Tregurtha & Jane Paul, with notes.
- Jane Paul's parents, Thomas Paul & Katherine Trenwith, with notes (Harvey's 6 x great-grandparents). Also Thomas & Katherine's other children with notes.
- Thomas Keigwin's parents, Richard Keigwin and another Ann Tregurtha (1743-1815), with notes for Anne. It's possible that this Ann Tregurtha might have been William Tregurtha's (above) sister but I need to undertake further research before I can commit to this. If so, then their children who married each other would have been first cousins.
- The names of Ann Tregurtha's (1743-1815) parents, Thomas Tregurtha & Ann Hutchen. Also, Thomas & Ann Tregurtha's two sons, Edward and William, with notes. There may be more children in this family but I need to study this in greater detail.
- The name of Thomas Tregurtha's father, Edward Tregurtha - (Harvey's 7 x great-grandfather).
- Photograph of the grave of Ann Barnes (nee Dawes) on her family page.
- Additional information for John Barnes (1830-1895) plus photograph of St Peters Hill, Newlyn, on the family page of John and his wife, Mary Ann (Reynolds).
- Photographs on the family page of Thomas Barnes (1864-1939) and Sarah Elizabeth (Wright).
Resources > Dynamic Family Trees section
The Barnes family database in the Dynamic Family Trees has been updated, most notably, try beginning with Harvey's grandmother, Lizzie Annie, nee Harvey, by choosing her from the Database menu (top left of the screen).
[Note: All content on the Hibbitt & Barnes Family History website and blog is copyrighted. Click here for conditions of use.]